Small Batch Iced Tea
Rules and Regulations
February 23 & 24, 2019 – Boulder, CO
This Class includes popular tea types pre-portioned and packaged for single-service (teabags, sachets, instant, K-cups). Each tea type is evaluated in-line with its sub-category which is determined by delivery method: single cup, bagged and instant.
To view tea types evaluated, click here.
- February 13, 2019— Entry Forms Due
- February 15, 2019 — Tea Samples Due
- February 23 & 24, 2019 — Competition
- February 28, 2019 — Winners Notified
- March 4, 2019 — Winners Announced in World Tea News
How to enter the competition?
- Step 1: Read through the Rules and Regulations.
- Step 2: Submit your application via our competition application portal
- Step 3: Mail your tea samples to arrive no later than February 15, 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: Any entries not received by February 18, 2019 before 4 PM MST will be disqualified automatically.
Important note: Packing for each individual tea must be airtight and properly sealed to avoid cross-contamination with other teas.
All entry samples must be shipped to arrive no earlier than 2 weeks prior to championship for domestic shipments (4 weeks prior for international shipments) and no later than 4 days prior to the championship date. Any submission received after that date will be automatically disqualified