Small Batch Iced Tea
Rules and Regulations
January 20 - 21, 2018 – Boulder, CO
This Class includes popular tea types pre-portioned and packaged for single-service (teabags, sachets, instant, K-cups). Each tea type is evaluated in-line with its sub-category which is determined by delivery method: single cup, bagged and instant.
To view tea types evaluated, click here.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- January 10, 2018— Entry Forms Due
- January 15, 2018 — Tea Samples Due
- January 20 - 21, 2018 — Competition
- January 29, 2018 — Winners Notified
- January 30, 2018 — Winners Announced in World Tea News
How to enter the competition?
- Step 1: Read through the Rules and Regulations.
- Step 2: Submit your application via our competition application portal
- Step 3: Mail your tea samples to arrive no later than January 15, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: All entry samples must be shipped to ARRIVE no later than January 15, 2018. Any entries not received by January 15th by 4 PM MST will be disqualified automatically.
Important note: Packing for each individual tea must be airtight and properly sealed to avoid cross-contamination with other teas.
All entry samples must be shipped to arrive no earlier than 2 weeks prior to championship for domestic shipments (4 weeks prior for international shipments) and no later than 2 days prior to the championship date. Any submission received after that date will be automatically disqualified