Iced Tea Competition
Rules and Regulations
Required Calibration Form
May 3, 2018
The Iced Tea Class is divided into categories according to its market application and sales channels: Ready-to-Drink (RTD), Food service (Commercially Fresh Brewed, Bag-in-Box or BIB, Instant (Soluble Powder, Liquid Concentrate). Each category is then separated into sub-categories to represent popular products currently being sold in the marketplace.
Click here to see which iced teas are evaluated in the May competition.
View the 2017 Champions
- April 25, 2018 — Entry Forms Due
- April 30, 2018 — Tea Samples Due
- May 3, 2018 — Competition
- May 9, 2018 — Winners Notified
- May 10, 2018 — Winners Announced in World Tea News
How to enter the competition?
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE:
- Step 1: Read through the Rules and Regulations.
- Step 2: Submit your application via our competition application portal
- Step 3: Submit the Iced Tea Competition Calibration form.
- Step 4: Mail your tea samples to arrive no later than April 30, 2018.
All entry samples must be shipped to ARRIVE no later than April 30, 2018. Any entries not received by April 30, 2018 by 4 PM PST are subject to automatic disqualification. Packing for each individual tea must be airtight and properly sealed to avoid cross-contamination with other teas. We can not refrigerate any samples.
Also, please download, fill out and submit the Wilbur Curtis Equipment Setting Form to Faith Ann at Faith.Bailes@Penton.com no later than end of business April 25, 2018 4:00pm Mountain Standard Time. If a form is not submit or not submitted on time your iced tea will be brewed using out of box default setting.